Honoring a Deceased Loved One
Ways To Honor A Deceased Loved One
If you’ve lost a family member or friend, you may find yourself wondering how to remember them during your wedding. Here are a few subtle but very sweet ideas.
- Make a note in your program
- Have a memory table with photographs of them
- Include their favorite flower in your bouquet
- Pin a picture of them to your bouquet
- Sew a piece of fabric from something that belonged to them inside your dress
- Have a moment of silence at the beginning of your ceremony
- Find a way to incorporate their favorite song
- Take donations for a charity rather than gifts
We also love the following quote that you may want to include with your memory table.
“Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day.. Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved still missed and very dear”